3.08.2006

 

The Blog is Alive

I know it ain't much to look at, but if you saw this blog when I first put it up you'd understand my sense of accomplishment. Despite proclivities in other areas of digital media, I haven't dabbled much at all online. I know a little bit of html but understand precious little newfangled (and I'm sure that dates my knowledge) CSS, styles, XHTML tags etc. I'm learning. Slowly. And it's kinda fun. So far I've figured out how to insert images and change fonts and colors. Oooooh. Aaaaah. But if anybody out there in blogoland could offer some tips or point me in the direction toward a fuller understanding, I'd sure appreciate it!

Meanwhile, I'll keep posting pictures of the dog and the cat (and Liz) as if I have nothing better to do.



[JW]

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?